Double hung windows have upper and lower sashes that slide up and down. These windows are prefect for any room. The window has two operating sashes to give you many options for ventilation.
- Air Circulation
With two operating sashes, the double hung window provides the home owner with flexibility for circulating air through the home. The top sash can be lowered, the bottom sash can be raised, or both sashes can be open at the same time.
- Easy to Clean
Our double hung windows have two operating sashes. Each sash can be tilted to make cleaning easy without having to go outside and use a ladder.
- Safety Features
Double hung windows come with interior locks that limit the opening of the top or bottom sash. The locks provide a sense of security when the window is open.
- Foam-filled frame for added strength and rigidity
- Fusion welded frame and sash
- Dual layers of wool pile weather stripping
- Low E insulated glass
- Argon Gas
- Warm edge technology spacer
- Integral finger lift on top and bottom sash for ease of operation
- Die-cast cam and keeper lock
- Vent latches
- Deep pocketed head with compression seal weather strip
- Energy Star rated
- NFRC Certified
- 25 year Glass Breakage Warranty
- Transferable Lifetime Warranty on all operating parts and insulated glass