Casement windows provide a clear view to the outside. These windows are hinged on the side and open by turning a handle. Casement windows are the perfect window for hard to reach areas such as above counters or cabinets. These windows are the most energy-efficient window style.
- Opening Options
Casement windows have the option to hinge on either the left. This allows the homeowner to customize the window for best operation.
As a single frame window, casement windows open like a door and provide maximum ventilation and visibility.
- Foam-filled frame for added strength and rigidity
- Fusion welded frame and sash
- Dual layers of wool pile weather stripping
- Low E insulated glass
- Argon Gas
- Warm edge technology spacer
- Double-wheeled brass rollers
- Fingertip operation
- Independent weep chambers assure effective water run-off
- Deep pocketed head with compression seal weather strip
- Energy Star rated
- NFRC Certified
- 25 year Glass Breakage Warranty
- Transferable Lifetime Warranty on all operating parts and insulated glass